Experience is the best teacher. Consequently, a significant emphasis is placed at Gnostyx on working closely with innovative customers who have compelling reasons to modernize how they design, manage and leverage their content assets. In practice, this means that Gnostyx actively participates in customer projects, providing a wide range of management, design and development services.
The ongoing participation in a diverse range of customer projects means that Gnostyx maintains close contact with the latest trends and perhaps more importantly with those innovations that can be leveraged in practical ways.
Gnostyx places a particular emphasis on the delivery of services that help customers to make good choices early in their content initiatives. Experience had shown, repeatedly and at times graphically, that no amount of industry or ingenuity will make up for a few sub-optimal choices at the outset of a project. By providing independent and objective guidance, and guidance that is also grounded in decades of implementation experience, Gnostyx realizes its success through the success of its customers.
The services that Gnostyx offers include:
- Content strategy formulation
- Requirements engineering
- Content initiative justification & measurement
- Content initiative project management
- Content solution definition
- Content architecture design
- Content analysis
- Content model design and specialization
- Content process modelling
- Best practice and design pattern exploitation
- Content standards evaluation and adaptation
- Content solution prototyping
- Content technologies evaluation, acquisition and integration
- Content solution design, development and deployment
- Content infrastructure audit and evaluation
- Content infrastructure evolution planning
- Content migration planning and quality control
In performing all of these activities, Gnostyx deploys a team of content technology specialists who together command decades of experience in successfully implementing and evolving standards-based enterprise content management systems and electronic publishing solutions.