Gnostyx equips organizations with the tools and knowledge that they need to make the most of their content assets.
A global, digital economy demands flexibility and efficiency in how organizations acquire, manage and publish content. Responding to this demand, organizations must find a way to tap into the content technology marketplace while remaining firmly in control of their content and their investments in technology. To help organizations to meet this challenge, Gnostyx provides strategic guidance, implementation assistance, learning opportunities, and reusable technology components – all based on open content standards and on decades of experience implementing cost-effective and sustainable content solutions.
Specifically Gnostyx helps organizations to:
- define practical and implementable content strategies;
- adopt, adapt and apply content standards and technologies in a way that directly contributes to their immediate business needs and long-term strategic goals;
- control the costs and risks that are typically associated with investments in content management systems and publishing technologies;
- leverage proven standards, technologies, and best practices as well as the deep stores of accummulated experience available within the content technologies industry; and,
- maximize the returns realized on investments made in modernizing how content resources are acquired, managed and deployed.
Accelerating changes in the global marketplace make it imperative that organizations look closely at how they handle their content resources. More and more, traditional models that viewed content only in limited contexts cannot cope with the realities of today. More and more, content comes from many sources, travels through many paths, and is expected to reach many destinations. Strategies, standards, and solutions exist that enable radically better ways of operating and it is the mission of Gnostyx to help organizations to make the necessary changes as efficiently and as effectively as possible.