Gnostyx Research is a new venture that seeks to help organizations:
- frame content strategies that make the most of what is available and that position them for escalating benefits;
- adopt, adapt and apply content standards and technologies in a way that directly contributes to their immediate and long-term business goals;
- control the costs and risks that are typically associated with investments in content management systems and publishing technologies;
- leverage proven standards, technologies and best practices as well as the deep stores of accummulated experience available within the content management industry; and,
- maximize the returns realized on investments made in modernizing how content resources are acquired, managed and deployed.
Accelerating changes in the global marketplace make it imperative that organizations look closely at how they handle their content resources. More and more, traditional models that viewed content only in limited contexts cannot cope with the realities of today. More and more, content comes from many sources, travels through many paths, and is expected to reach many destinations. Strategies, standards and solutions exist that enable radically superior ways of operating and it is the mission of Gnostyx Research to help organizations make this transition as efficiently and effectively as possible.